Akai Professional MPC Touch Pad Controller
Akai MPC Touch Music Production Workstation
A touch-screen controller, MPC Touch, features an ultra-fast and super intuitive workflow which is powered by the radiant 7" color multi-touch display. Literally grab and pinch waveforms, draw midi events, adjust envelopes, chop samples, add effects and precisely set your controls using your fingertips. Combined with the classic MPC feel, sound and award-winning pads, the Touch embodies the best elements of our past while taking music production gear into the future.
MPC Touch an innovative approach for fast, intuitive workflow.
Akai MPC Touch Music Production Workstation Features
- 7" color multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software with over 20 GB of sound content
The Newest Addition to the Legendary MPC Series
Akai Professional ‘s MPC Touch is the newest and most future-forward member of their legendary MPC product line. The touch-screen controller is the result of painstaking engineering development, detailed customer research and user feedback. The result is the most capable and user-friendly music production controller Akai Professional has developed to date.
A Design Based on Research from Real World Users
Years of research, customer feedback and cutting-edge engineering development has led directly to the most capable and innovative MPC that Akai Professional has ever offered. The MPC family has always been known for its excellence and music-making capability. The MPC Touch breaks new ground in music production in terms of ease of use and on-board capability. Modern musicians everywhere have just gained a valuable new tool.