Behringer 16-Channel 19'' Input Module with Analog and ADAT Optical Inputs
The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-I Input Module features 16 analog and ADAT optical inputs, and 6 Ultranet Network outputs via Cat5 connections. The P16-I Input Module is designed to tie-in the direct outputs of an analog console with up to 6 Behringer P-16M personal monitors (sold separately) in both recording and live sound reinforcement.
The complete system allows singers, musicians, speakers and other talent the ability to set monitoring levels and customize their own personal monitor mixes, leaving the engineer free to record or create a front-of-house (FOH) PA mix in sound reinforcement applications.
There are 4-position gain switches per channel with -10, 0, +4 and +22dB settings. The P16-I Input Module is mountable in a 19-inch rack enclosure, and a complete Powerplay 16 monitoring system is an ideal monitoring solution for houses-of-worship, small live performance venues, conference halls, auditoriums and more.
- Converts 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
- 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
- State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
- 4-position gain switches per channel pair (-10, 0, +4, +22 dB)
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 personal mixers
- ULTRANET expansion network connector (RJ45)
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
|Package Weight||6.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.7 x 12.0 x 4.3"|