Behringer Audiophile Vacuum Tube Microphone/Line Preamplifier
In today's digital world the classic tube sound is experiencing a renaissance. In reaction to this demand, Behringer has integrated a 12AX7 vacuum tube into the Behringer ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 2-Channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier/Line Driver/DI Box.
The low-noise 2-channel microphone/line preamp provides detail, and lends the warm tube sound to instrumental and vocal recordings.
The unit also offers a high-pass filter, with a sweepable range from 15 to 320 Hz, useful for removing rumble and low frequency handling noise, and a parametric EQ with adjustable center frequency, bandwidth and amplitude. Frequency switching allows the user to sweep the entire frequency range from 10 Hz to 20 kHz. The ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 can also function as DI box, converting unbalanced instrument signals into clean, balanced signals.
In addition to providing a soft mute function for the +48V phantom power, the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 provides excellent service when a need occurs to convert home-recording levels, -10 dBV, to +4 dBu level, for interfacing into professional environments.
- Extremely low-noise, dual microphone/line preamp
- Integrated high-quality 12AX7 vacuum tube
- Extreme bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for open, transparent sound
- Two additional high-end parametric EQ's
- Fully sweepable, switchable high-pass filter (12 dB/octave)
- Soft mute function for +48 V phantom power suppresses switching noise
- Extremely flexible "Direct Inject Box" function
- Independent level conversion from home to professional level (-10 dBV / +4 dBu)
|Number of Channels||2|
|Inputs||2 x XLR, 2 x TRS phone|
|Output||2 x XLR, 2 x TRS phone|
|Gain Range||+10 dB to +60 dB|
|Maximum Output Level||+21 dBu balanced and unbalanced|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 200 kHz|
|Noise||>94 dBU, unweighted, 22 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Power Requirements||110V AC, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||1U rack mount, 8 1/2" (21.6 cm) deep|
|Specialties||Precise 12-segment output level display
Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
|Package Weight||7.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.7 x 12.0 x 4.4"|