Behringer Ultra-Lightweight, 12000-Watt Power Amplifier
The Behringer iNUKE NU12000 Ultra-Lightweight High-Density 12000W Power Amplifier utilizes high-density Class-D technology and efficient switch-mode power supplies to deliver 12000W of peak power. Specifically, the amplifier is rated at 2 x 6,000W at 2Ω, 2 x 3400W at 4 Ω, 2 x 1700W at 8 Ω, and weighs less than 26.5 lb (12.0kg).
The high-efficiency circuit design runs cool and does not require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers of some other amplifier designs. The front panel features positive-detent controls and LED indicator lights for showing when a signal is present or clipping and needs to be reduced.
The rear panel features combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the amplifier compatible with a wide variety of different sources, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock Speakon connectors are provided to ensure a reliable and efficient transfer of power to your loudspeakers.
The rear panel also has the switches that enable the amplifier to work in Dual Mono, Stereo, or Mono Bridge mode. A built-in crossover switch enables the amplifier to operate in either full-range or biamp mode, sending low-frequency content to passive subwoofers.
- Power Output
- Delivers 2 x 6000W at 2Ω, 2 x 3400W at 4 Ω, 2 x 1700W at 8 Ω
- Amplifier Design
- Features class-D amplifier technology with near-zero thermal buildup
- Power Supply
- Utilizes efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, enhanced transient response, and low power consumption
- Incorporates zero-attack limiters to protect output level with reliable overload protection
- Includes built-in subwoofer crossover for dedicated subwoofer operation
- Features detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- LED Indicators
- Precise 4-segment signal and limit LEDs to monitor performance
- Features XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with a variety of different sources
- Utilizes professional twist-lock speaker connectors for reliable connections
- Protection Circuitry
- Includes independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the system