- Electric Guitars
- Solid Body Guitars
- ESP Eclipse II - Distressed SD - Made in Japan - Like New - USED
ESP Eclipse II - Distressed SD - Made in Japan - Like New - USED
This ESP Eclipse II Factory Distressed model is as new, and is a fantastic playing guitar. Made in japan with near infallible craftsmanship for the price range, this guitar is a great item to add to any collection.
- Finish: Aged Honey Burst, with the artificially aged Distressed look. With chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Top: Flame maple, carved.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction.
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with ESP Custom "Flag" inlays.
- Frets: 22, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: 42 mm (Standard).
- Headstock: ESP Eclipse-Style
- Bindings: White
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum locking tuners
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, orig. Gotoh Tune-o-matic with stoptail
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4) & Seymour Duncan '59 (SH-1n), with aged nickel covers
- Electronics: 2x volume, 2x tone (with push-push coil split switch), 3-way toggle switch.