Fender Villager 12 String- Natural (122)
With its cool Fender �hockey stick� headstock from the 1960s, the Villager� 12 String is indeed a sight to behold, but this guitar leaves an impression in more ways than its fun good looks. Originally introduced in 1965, today�s Villager 12 String dreadnought has been updated for the modern player�s needs, with a convenient cutaway and high-quality onboard electronics. Acoustically, this solid spruce-topped guitar offers all the chiming resonance you expect from a great 12-string. Its smooth �C�-shaped neck profile is comfortable for rock, pop, folk and any other music style in which nothing but the full lushness of 12 strings will do.
- 12-string dreadnought cutaway body style
- Fishman� Isys� III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Solid spruce top with scalloped �X� bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with �C�-shaped profile
- Rosewood bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Gold pickguard, checkerboard rosette, multiple body binding