The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA