- Pro Audio
- Studio Monitoring
- Behringer 10" Studio Subwoofer with Advanced Waveguide Technology
Behringer 10" Studio Subwoofer with Advanced Waveguide Technology
The NEKKST K10S Audiophile 180W 10" Subwoofer from Behringer is an active subwoofer for your home or professional studio.
Equipped with a 180-watt bridge-mode amplifier that powers the 10" woofer, the NEKKST K10S is designed to offer detailed reproduction of the full low frequency spectrum. The long-throw woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone has been engineered to deliver a clear and tight low end response. The advanced waveguide technology improves acoustic dispersion and lends to a larger sweet spot.
The NEKKST K10S provides flexible connectivity, allowing for input via XLR or RCA, as well as output to your stereo monitors via XLR or RCA. It also provides a variable low-pass filter, level control and phase switch for crossover alignment with your stereo monitors.
- Designed by Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- Advanced waveguide technology creates acoustic dispersion and larger sweet spot
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- 180-watt bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High-density composite enclosure for low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- Universal power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
|Amplification||180-watt bridge-mode amplifier|
|Transducer Type||10" deformation-resistant glass fiber cone woofer|
|Input Connectors||Unbalanced RCA
|Output Connectors||Unbalanced RCA
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||46.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 19.0 x 18.0"|