Blackstar HT Club 50 Mark II - 50-watt Tube Head
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Calculated at Checkout
Powerful Amp Head That's Better Than Ever
Take the stage with Blackstar's versatile HT Club 50 MK II amp head, and you'll have all the tones you need. The HT Club 50 MK II's updated clean channel sings with a truly boutique tone. Kick in the overdrive channel, and you're able to conjure inspiring British edge-of-breakup grit to tight and punchy American high gain, thanks to Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). And around back, you'll find two different textures of reverb, and a speaker-emulated output that makes direct recording easier than ever.
When Blackstar hit the drawing board for their HT Club 50 MK II amp head, not only did they reference their own amps' popular tones, but they wanted to match or beat the tones of electric guitar amplifiers costing up to five times more. Take it from the guitarists at Sweetwater, they nailed it. The clean channel has a clarity and note definition that is rare on amps in the MK II's price range. Move over to the gain channel and you'll take note of how great the sound is throughout the whole range of overdrive. The original HT Club 50 is an incredibly popular amp. With the MK II, they beat it.
The Blackstar HT Club 50 MK II all-tube amp head is packed with a massive variety of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier's Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four different operating modes can be accessed via a pair of Voice switches, unleashing both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
The tone of the HT Club 50 MK II is well worth the price of admission. But Blackstar knows what players want. And they loaded this already great-sounding all-tube combo with enough features to ensure it quickly becomes your go-to gigging and recording amp. The revoiced reverb offers more depth and detail than ever before. Nailing cranked tones at appropriate volume levels is easy thanks to the onboard power reduction circuit. Beyond that, the emulated line-out and USB audio output will make you your sound engineer's best friend.
Blackstar HT Club 50 MK II 50-watt Amp Head Features:
- 50-watt all-tube guitar amplifier head
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, and hard rock
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb with Dark/Bright switch gives you access to the reverb style you crave
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output
- 2-way footswitch included