Blackstar HT1R MKII 1x8" 1-watt Tube Combo Amp with Reverb
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Calculated at Checkout
What can you do with one watt? Plenty, if you have a Blackstar HT-1R MkII — it’s packed with all the tones you’ll ever need. For boutique tones, check out the HT-1R MkII’s updated clean channel. Want something more aggressive? Then kick in the overdrive channel, and you’ll experience a smorgasbord of distorted textures. And thanks to Blackstar’s patented Infinite Shape Feature, you can dial in everything from inspiring British edge-of-breakup grit to tight and punchy American high gain. Beyond that, HT-1R MkII includes onboard reverb and a USB output. Whether you need cranked up tones in your practice space or a great all-rounder for your studio, the HT-1R MkII is a top-shelf low-watt amp combo.
When Blackstar hit the drawing board for their HT-1R MkII, not only did they reference their own amps’ popular tones, but they also wanted to match or beat the tones of electric guitar amplifiers costing up to five times more. Take it from guitarists at Sweetwater: They nailed it. The clean channel has a clarity and note definition that are rare on amps in the MkII’s price range — especially for a 1-watter. Move over to the gain channel, and you’ll take note of how great the sound is throughout the whole range of overdrive. The original HT-1RH was an incredibly popular amp. With the MkII, Blackstar beats it.
The Blackstar HT-1R MkII is packed with a massive variety of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar’s Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). When turned fully counterclockwise, you’ll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you’ll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four different operating modes can be accessed via a pair of Voice switches, unleashing both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
The tone of the HT-1R MkII is well worth the price of admission. But Blackstar knows what players want. And they loaded this already great-sounding all-tube combo with enough features to ensure that it quickly becomes your go-to amp. The revoiced reverb offers more depth and detail than ever before. Beyond that, the USB audio output will make you your sound engineer’s best friend.
Blackstar HT-1R MkII 1-watt Tube Combo Features:
- 1-watt all-tube 1 x 8" guitar combo amplifier
- 2 channels with footswitchable voices deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, hard rock, and metal
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- USB audio output makes recording easy
- Number of Channels:Clean/Overdrive Settings
- Total Power:1W
- Speaker Size:1 x 8"
- Preamp Tubes:1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:1 x 12AU7
- EQ:ISF Control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (mp3, aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (4-16 ohms)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Headphones:1 x 1/8" (headphones/emulated out)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" TRS (voice mode)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Construction Material:Birch Plywood
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:12.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:HT1RMKII