Blackstar HT20R MKII 1x12" 20-watt Tube Combo Amp with Reverb
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Calculated at Checkout
Like all amps in Blackstar’s HT Venue MkII series, the HT Studio 20R MkII is a powerhouse — it’s packed with all the tones you’ll ever need. Experience truly boutique tone from the HT Studio 20R MkII’s updated clean channel, or kick in the overdrive channel for a wide range of distorted textures. And thanks to Blackstar’s patented Infinite Shape Feature, you can dial in everything from inspiring British edge-of-breakup grit to tight and punchy American high-gain. Complete with onboard reverb and a speaker-emulated output, the HT Studio 20R MkII is ideal for your rehearsal space, studio, or anywhere where premium tube tone is required.
When Blackstar hit the drawing board for their HT Studio 20R MkII, not only did they reference their own amps’ popular tones, but they also wanted to match or beat the tones of electric guitar amplifiers costing up to five times more. Take it from the guitarists at Sweetwater: They nailed it. The clean channel has a clarity and note definition that is rare on amps in the MkII’s price range. Move over to the gain channel, and you’ll take note of how great the sound is throughout the whole range of overdrive. The original HT Studio 20 was an incredibly popular amp. With the MkII, Blackstar beats it.
The Blackstar HT Studio 20R MkII is packed with a massive variety of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar’s Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier’s Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you’ll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you’ll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four different operating modes can be accessed via a pair of Voice switches, unleashing both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
The tone of the HT Studio 20R MkII is well worth the price of admission. But Blackstar knows what players want. And they loaded this already great-sounding all-tube combo with enough features to ensure that it quickly becomes your go-to amp. The revoiced reverb offers more depth and detail than ever before. Nailing cranked tones at appropriate volume levels is easy thanks to the onboard power reduction circuit. Beyond that, the emulated line-out and USB audio output will make you your sound engineer’s best friend.
Blackstar HT Studio 20R MkII Tube Combo Amp Features:
- 20-watt all-tube 1 x 12" guitar combo amplifier
- 12" Blackstar-designed speaker delivers classic punch, warmth, and midrange
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, hard rock, and metal
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Power reduction circuit takes your wattage down to a bedroom-friendly 2 watts
- Speaker-emulated output with 1 x 12 and 4 x 12 options for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output makes recording easy
- MP3/Line In for jamming along to your favorite music
- 2-way footswitch included
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:20W (2W setting)
- Speaker Size:1 x 12" Blackstar Designed Speaker
- Preamp Tubes:2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:2 x EL84
- Reverb:Digital Reverb
- EQ:3-band EQ, ISF
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (line in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (16 ohms), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm, 2 x 16 ohm), 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- USB:1 x Type B
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" (headphones/line out)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (voicing, channel)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Black Leatherette
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:35.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:HT20RMKII