Electro-Voice FR 12" 2-Way 90x60 Speaker FGB
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Calculated at Checkout
The EVF-1122S/96-FG is a fully-weatherized, fiberglass-coated, high power, 2-way loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package.
The EVF-1122S/96-FG utilizes the ND2B, a high output 2" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 90 x 60 waveguide. The SMX2121 12" woofer used FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design for very low distortion, high efficiency, an d maximum intelligibility at high SPL levels. The crossover uses steep 24 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long term reliability. The EVF-1122S/96-FG feat ures make it ideal for many fixed install applications, including applications with full exposure to outdoor elements. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather resistant birch, and coated with fiberglass for maximum protection from extre me outdoor elements. The unique acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from the entire EVF & EVH Series, with 7 horn patterns to choose from and an assortment of Low Fre quency and subwoofer loudspeakers, it gives you the tools to maximize flexibility of system design, no matter what the application and budget. The innovative input panel provides phoenix style connectors
(included in all standard models) and gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An externally accessible jumper selects passive or active operation. An available 70.7/100 Volt transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems.
All these features give you th e flexibility to do a large range of venues in extreme environments with fewer items in inventory and quickly support your customer's requirements.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Fully Weatherized Fiberglass Finish with Gland Nut and Stainless Steel Grille
- ND2B 2" (51mm) Diaphragm, 1.4" (36mm) Exit Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- SMX2121 12" (305mm) LF Transducer with Fully Symmetric Drive
- Advanced 4th Order Crossover Networkwith HF Protection
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 60 Constant Directivity 12" Rotatable Waveguide
- 98 dB Sensitivity, 131 dB Maximum SPL
- System Rating: 500W Continuous, (2000W Peak)
- Active Rating: LF400W/HF40W Continuous (1600W/160W Peak)
- (22) M10 Threaded Sension Points