Electro-Voice FR 12" 2-Way 90x90 Speaker Black
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
The EVF-1122S/99 is a high power, two-way front loaded loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package.
For high frequencies, the EVF-1122S/99 utilize s the ND2B high output 2-inch titanium compression driver, coupled to a rotatable Constant Directivity 90 x 90 waveguide. For low frequencies, the SMX2121 12-inch woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep 24-dB per-octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and an HF protection circ uit for long term reliability.
The EVF-1122S/99 features make it ideal for many fixed-install applications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch and coated with EVCoat for enhanced durability. For protection against o utdoor elements, weatherized versions are available (PI and FG). The enclosure is built with 22 M10 suspension points; 20 for single hang (four (4) shoulder eyebolts included) or cluster arrays (optional HRK or VRK kits) and two (2) for single hang wit h a U-bracket (optional EVF-UB).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 90 Constant Directivity 12-inch Rotatable Waveguide
- Passive System: 98 dB Sensitivity, 131 dB Maximum SPL
- System Rating: 500 W Continuous, (2000 W Peak)
- PI and FG Version are Standard with Gland Nut and Stainless Steel Grille
- E4-24 type B certification 1438/CPR/0283 (Only available in select regions)