Electro-Voice R300 S W Rcvr Case Only B-Band
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
The Electro-Voice R300 Wireless Microphone Receiver is intended for the R300 wireless microphone system. The R300 features 32 frequency channels and diversity reception for minimizing RF interference.
The ClearScan feature provides single-touch frequency scanning for effortless searches of ideal operating frequencies. Easily keep the transmitter (not included) and receiver in sync with the EZsync infrared channel transfer feature. The R300 receiver features 1/4" phone and XLR outputs on the rear.
- R300 receiver only. The R300 operates with the HT-300 handheld and BP-300 bodypack transmitters (sold separately or as an entire system).
- Designed for club sound, performance & sports venues, and other applications
- ClearScan - find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync - infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultanious use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables
- Dynamic Range: Greater than 95dB
- Overall Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz +/- 2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Greater than 100dB
- # Of Channels: 32 Preset channels
- RF Sensitivity: Less than 1.0uV
- Type of Outputs: 1/4 inch unbalanced, 3-pin XLR balanced
- Headphone Monitoring: No
- Power Requirements: 12VDC, 500mA Max
- Diversity Circuitry: True Antenna
- Display: Back-Lit LCD
- Antenna Type: Diversity
- Package Weight: 4.15 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions(LxWxH): 15.7 x 11.8 x 2.7"