Electro-Voice SM 17-C Personal Rcvr No EP
The Telex SR-400 is a portable VHF 16-channel frequency-agile receiver with clear reception and treble boost control for improved intelligibility, designed for assisted listening applications.
The economical SR-400 receiver operates on one of 17 selectable narrow-band frequencies in the 72-76 MHz range. The ergonomic raised volume control knob enables quick level adjustments, and the recessed headphone jack provides extra protection for earphone connections. The unit operates off of 2 AA batteries for up to 20 hours.
- 16-channel VHF frequency-agile portable assisted listening receiver with Treble boost for improved intelligibility
- E.D.R. compander circuitry for consistent reception and output level
- Ergonomic raised volume control surface, easy-access channel set button
- Recessed headphone jack for more secure connection, double as optional charger input for NiCad rechargeable batteries
- LCD display
- AA battery operation with maximum 20 hour battery life
- Type of Receiver: Assistive Listening Receiver
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 72 - 76 MHz
- Approx. Working Range: 300'
- Overall Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz, (+/-3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60 dB
- # Of Channels: 17
- Type of Output(s): 1 x 1/8" Mini Jack
- Headphone Monitoring: 1 x 1/8" Mini
- Power Requirements: 2 x "AA" Batteries
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: Two (2) "AA" Batteries/30 Hours Alkaline, 10 Hours NiCad
- Display: Backlit On/Tuning Indicator
- Mounting Options: Belt or Pocket
- Antenna Type: Uses Earphone Wire
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.75 x 1" (101 x 70 x 25mm) HxWxD