Fender American Elite Telecaster - Maple Fingerboard - 3-Color Sunburst (5072)
IN STOCK AND READY TO ROCK
Fusing classic Telecaster style with modern sound and features, the American Elite Telecaster is the original solidbody electric guitar reimagined for the modern guitarist who needs more from their instrument. With its stunning style, easy-playing performance and flexible sound that matches any playing situation, this Tele® was made to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new 4th generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining authentic, vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, generating sparkling cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the bone nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the refined ergonomic rear contour that hugs the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style.
The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound back shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Rosewood or Maple, 9.5”-14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large Pearloid Dots (Rosewood), Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short post)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- 3-Ply Mint Green(700,752,796), 3-Ply Black(710), 3-Ply Pearloid(731)
- Pickups: New 4th generation Noiseless (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck
- Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Master No-Load Tone Control
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Molded Case
- Other Features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black
- Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- Included Accessories:Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable,
- Adjustment wrenches