Designed as a terrific choice for live classical performance, the CN-240SCE has a variety of features that make it especially excellent onstage. Its shallow �thinline� body is notably comfortable and minimizes feedback, with the beautiful tone and ample projection of a solid cedar top with traditional fan bracing. Its slim-profile neck is perfect for comfortably introducing players to the world of classical guitar, and its onboard pickup/preamp system provides excellent amplified tone and performance.
- Nylon-string cutaway body style
- Fishman� Isys� III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Solid cedar top with traditional fan bracing, rosewood back and sides
- 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with bone nut
- Rosewood bridge with bone saddle
- Gold hardware, Fender-designed traditional classical rosette, multiple body binding