A classical guitar differs from a steel-string acoustic in a number of ways. Most important for beginning players, classical guitars use nylon strings, which are easier on the fingers and produce beautiful tone. With the FC-100 Classical Pack, everything you need to affordably start playing guitar is included. You get a Fender classical guitar featuring a resonant spruce top with traditional fan bracing that projects sound nicely, and mahogany back and sides. The FC-100 Classical Pack also includes accessories that ensure a great start to playing guitar, including a gig bag for easy transport, an electronic tuner, picks and a spare set of nylon strings.
- Perfect for beginning guitarists
- Nylon strings for classical sound and comfortable playing
- Classical guitar body style
- Natural gloss-finish spruce top with traditional fan bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with 19-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle
- Includes gig bag, electronic tuner, picks and extra set of strings