The unmistakable sound of a well-made 12-string guitar is perfect for solo gigs and band performances, especially when it was designed by the founder of influential U.S. punk band Rancid. Tim Armstrong�s Hellcat is based on the old Fender acoustic that was his go-to guitar for songwriting, and quickly became one of the best-selling Fender acoustic artist models ever. With the Tim Armstrong Hellcat-12, that same classic vibe is offered in a 12-string version that simply rocks. Whether it�s alt-folk tunes at the college coffeehouse or slamming punk with a band, the Hellcat-12 combines great acoustic tone with versatile onboard electronics and a satin body and neck finish for smooth playability, all at a surprisingly low cost.
- 12-string Tim Armstrong signature model, concert body style acoustic-electric
- Fishman� Isys� III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Natural-finish solid mahogany top with scalloped �X� bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with satin finish
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with �Hellcat� and double-skull inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech� NuBone� saddle