Available in a left-handed version (appropriately, considering its designer is a southpaw), the Tim Armstrong Hellcat is designed by its namesake, the founder of influential U.S. punk band Rancid. As a songwriter, Armstrong has always turned to his old Fender concert-style acoustic for inspiration. The Hellcat was based on that classic instrument, with modern appointments such as high-quality onboard electronics. A great guitar for pop, rock, folk and more, it has a solid mahogany top for a sweet sound and a satin-finish maple neck for smooth playability.
- Tim Armstrong left-handed signature model, concert body style acoustic-electric
- Fishman� Isys� III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Natural-finish solid mahogany top with scalloped �X� bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with satin finish
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with �Hellcat� and double-skull inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech� Nubone� saddle