Marshall SC20H 20W JCM800 Valve Head (Switch to 5W) 2 Channel
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Calculated at Checkout
The original JCM800 2203 changed the face of modern amplifiers forever. Updated and enhanced, the Studio Classic SC20H is here to do it all over again.
Replicating our first amp that truly embodied the overdriven sound of heavy rock, the portable SC20H brings timeless sounds to the modern guitarist, with the option to switch between 20W and 5W at the flick of a button.
UK made all valve amplifier
Just like the original that kicked off the Marshall JCM800 2203 revolution and changed the face of modern amplifiers forever.
Change between 20W and 5W, letting you take control of your tone.
Compact, lightweight, and easily transportable.
Authentic JCM800 2203 tone
Featuring the master volume control and series FX loop so you can recreate that signature sound.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 20W (5W setting)
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (high, low)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm or 2 x 16 ohm), 2 x /14" (single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 9.4"
- Width: 20.1"
- Depth: 9.4"
- Weight: 20.7 lbs.
- Country of Origin: England
The Marshall JCM800 2203 is a certified beast - it's the tone that defined heavy metal.