Schecter 1351-SHC C-1 SLS Elite 6-String RH Electric Guitar-Black Fade Burst 1351-shc 316
- 1351-SHC - W22030316
- Free Shipping
Photos are of the actual guitar for sale.
The Schecter C-1 SLS Elite is top-shelf all the way.
Its jaw-dropping flamed maple-capped swamp ash body yields a balanced blend of brightness and warmth, combined with mids that "pop." Beyond that, the C-1 SLS Elite is a conduit for the most sought-after humbucker tones, thanks to its Fishman Fluence Modern active pickups. Experience enhanced sustain and playability, courtesy of a Neck-Thru design with Ultra Access and a smooth ebony fingerboard. The C-1 SLS Elite's Ernie Ball compensated nut and Hipshot hardtail bridge exhibit spot-on intonation. Complete with an eye-grabbing fading finish and attractive black hardware, the C-1 SLS Elite oozes quality.
Rock-solid construction with high-end appointments
When you pick up a C-1 SLS Elite, you'll be amazed by all of the details and finishing touches that make this a truly remarkable instrument. Its beautiful flamed maple top appears to leap off the surface, and the intricate inlays in its smooth ebony fretboard add a special touch of class. What's more, these details aren't just cosmetic. The C-1 SLS Elite features a Neck-Thru design with an Ultra Access heel carve, which gives you easy access to those higher, hard-to-reach frets.
Fishman Fluence Modern pickups give you endless tonal options
Thanks to the C-1 SLS Elite's Fishman Fluence Modern pickups, you'll be able to harness the most sought-after humbucker tones. These pickups provide you with your choice of two unique, selectable voices. Revel in the tight bass, crisp highs, and subtle growl supplied by the Fluence's modern active pickup voice. Or if you're feeling a bit gnarly, these pickups' high-output humbucker voice is tailor-made for distortion.
Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design provides amazing stability
If you love the stability and ultra-fast response of a hardtail bridge, then you'll feel right at home with this C-1 SLS Elite. Schecter didn't just grab any old bridge - they chose a Hipshot hardtail bridge for solid intonation and great sustain. Combined with its string-thru-body design, this setup gives the C-1 SLS Elite truly epic sustain.
- Musical-sounding swamp ash body is capped with jaw-dropping flamed maple
- Super-stable maple/walnut/padauk multi-ply neck with carbon fiber reinforcement rods
- Neck-Thru with Ultra Access and smooth ebony fingerboard provide enhanced sustain and playability
- Fishman Fluence Modern active pickups give you endless variety of sonic textures
- Ernie Ball compensated nut and Hipshot hardtail bridge deliver incredibly precise intonation
- Eye-grabbing fading finish and black hardware
- Model Name: C-1 SLS Elite
- Item Number: 1351
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color: Black Fade Burst (BFB)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut/Padauk Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Abalone Offset/Reverse Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Abalone Dots
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Binding: Ivory 1-ply
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Ceramic Magnet) Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Alnico Magnet) Humbucker
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
You'll be impressed by the range of sounds that can be milked out of the C-1 SLS Elite.