Alto Stealth Wireless Stereo System for Active Loudspeakers -STEALTHWIRELESSXUS
- Please Call for availability - 1-855-643-2850
Frequently bought together:
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Compatible with all active loudspeakers, as well as traditional passive speaker/amplifier setups, this expandable two-channel system delivers interference-free sound.
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There’s no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way—no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
- Adds wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- (2) combo (XLR and 1/4″) inputs on the transmitter, (1) XLR output per receiver
- Replaces up to 200′ of console-to-system cabling; connect your audio source to the receiver and it sends the signal to your receivers
- No compromise in audio quality; Send audio in high-fidelity stereo or mono (system selectable)
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels of long-distance, clean, robust wireless audio capability
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Perfect for multi-room venues, weddings, mobile DJ’s, tricky floor monitor placement and mobile A/V