Eastman AR371CE Archtop
- Discontinued but we may still have stock. Please call 1-855-643-2787
- Laminated maple top, back and sides
- Rosewood bridge, tailpiece, pickguard and fretboard
- Vintage tone with superior midrange and volume
- Classic Florentine cutaway, mounted humbucking pickup design
Body Dimensions: 16? X 3 9/32?
Top Wood: Laminated Maple, Parallel Braced
Back/Sides Wood: Laminated Maple
Body Binding: Ivoroid 5-ply top 3 ply back
Neck Woods: 3 piece maple
Nut Width: 1 3/4?
Scale Length: 24 3/4?
Frets: 20 Dunlop 6130
Pickguard: Bound Plastic
Inlays: Split Block Inlay
Pick-up: Single Mounted Humbucking
Controls: Volume & Tone
Bridge: Rosewood compensated, 2 3/32? Spacing
Tailpiece: Vintage style
Tuners: Vintage Tuners
Strings: D’Addario EJ21 .012-.052 Roundwound
Available Finishes: Sunburst
Case: Hardshell Included