Eastman MD305 Mandolin with bag
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Individually hand-built using traditional materials & “Old World” craftsmanship
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge
- A-style body with F-holes for liquid tones and excellent projection
Body Dimensions: 26 11/16? x 10? x 1 7/8?
Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
Body Binding: Ivoroid
Neck Woods: Maple
Neck Length: 6 15/16?
Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32?, bone
Scale Length: 13 7/8?
Fingerboard: 12? radiused Rosewood
Frets: Dunlop #6310
Inlays: White mother-of-pearl
Bridge: Fitted adjustable Ebony
Tailpiece: Stamped chrome
Strings: D’Addario J74 strings
Available Finishes: Classic
Finish: Satin lacquer
Case: Gig bag included