Guild USA Custom Shop F-47R Reno Grand Orchestra Natural with Case NEW HARTFORD MADE! (004)
The Guild F47R Custom Shop RENO Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar features a solid red spruce top and bracing, solid rosewood back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins, tortoise binding, 1-11/16" nut and lacquer finish. With the Grand Auditorium body style the Guild F47R acoustic exudes warmth yet has the volume and projection of a jumbo sized guitar. Since 1953 Guild has been dedicated to excellence in craftsmanship. From the beauty of the spruce and the elegance of the rosewood to the depth of the nitrocellulose finish, Guild incorporates quality materials and old-world craftsmanship. Guild guitars remain among the most sought after instruments for discerning musicians who are out there in the real world with their sleeves rolled up and ready to play.
- Model Name: F47R RENO
- Category: Custom Shop RENO
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Three-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25-5/8"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 500 Series Open-Back Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Binding: White neck and body bindings with Multi-laminate Purfling
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Position Inlay: STARS! RENO STARS!
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .05
These were super limited, very small number produced. This may very well be the only one very built, there are no other ones online! New Hartford plant is closed so you will never see another one of these.