Marshall ORI20H 20W Valve Head (switchable to 3W and 0.5W)
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Express your personality with this Marshall ORI20H Origin 20wTube Amplifier Head.
With sleek styling and modern features this amp is ideal for playing in different environments from bedroom to rehearsal studios and small venues.
The gain boost feature allows you to develop your sound by adding an extra level of gain to deliver crunch to your tone.
With one channel, this amp still offers a variety of tones. By using the tilt control you can vary your sound from normal to high treble to access the one you prefer.
To suit your playing environment, from the bedroom to the studio we have introduced new power reducing technology, PowerstemTM, allows you to have high, medium or low power modes.
Increasing the master volume can give you that classic overdrive sound and using the presence control you can increase the high frequency.
- 20 Watt all tube head
- Switchable high, medium, & low power output section
- Tilt control - blends bright & normal sounds
- 3 x ECC83 preamp, 2 x EL34 output section
- Output wattage-20w
- Outputs-Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16O load / 8O load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs-1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls-Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, power scaling
- Effects loop-Yes, Send/Return
- Pre amp tubes-3 x ECC83
- Power amp tubes-2 x EL34
- Footswitch-PEDL-90016 included
- Weight 9.4 kg (21lbs)
- Width 520mm (20.5")
- Height 225mm (8.9")
- Depth 220mm (8.7")
The Origin20H provides a classic all-tube, rich and harmonic tone.