Marshall ORI50C 50W Valve Combo (switchable to 10W and 5W) 12 Speaker"
- Please Call - 1-855-643-2787
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Innovate and craft your sound using this Marshall ORI50C Origin 50w Tube Amplifier Combo.
Using a Celestion Midnight 60 12" type speaker the Origin50CTM provides a classic all-tube, rich and harmonic Marshall tone.
You can add in an extra level of gain using the gain boost feature to create extra distortion in your sound.
By using the tilt control you can blend your sound between normal and high treble to access the sound that suits you.
From performing on stage to practicing in the studio, our new power reducing technology, PowerstemTM allows you to have high, medium or low power modes to work with your environment.
The presence control will increase high frequency and when the master volume is increased you can get that classic overdrive sound.
- 50 Watt all tube combo
- Switchable high, medium, & low power output section
- Tilt control - blends bright & normal sounds
- 12 inch Celestion Midnight 60 speaker
- Footswitchable FX loop & boost
- 3 x ECC83 preamp, 2 x EL34 output section
- Output wattage-50w
- Outputs-Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16O load / 8O load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs-1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls-Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, power scaling
- Effects loop-Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration-1x12"
- Speaker model-Celestion G12N-60 Midnight 60 (16O, 60W)
- Unit impedance-16Ω
- Pre amp tubes-3 x ECC83
- Power amp tubes-2 x EL34
- Footswitch-PEDL-90016 included
- Cable-Detachable power cable included
- Weight 18.2kg (40 lbs)
- Width 580mm(23")
- Height 480mm(19")
- Depth 245mm (10")
This amp has a classic styling and contains contemporary features, including a power reduction feature which perfectly matches with performing on stage and practicing in the studio.